Well being sick today reminded me of how bad it was in 2006. Being in NS basic training I fell sick 5 weeks in. After the MO and my OC approved, I was allowed to go home and rest. I could never forget the journey by bus and train from Chao Chu Many to Pasir Ris. The Train ride was cold and it was raining.
During that exact time I realized that we are all truly alone in the this world. If your sick, or need help. Nobody really cares. They just pretend they do. Everyone is selfish and fake. I made a promise to myself to never trust anyone ever. Understand why I am how I am. Fuck everyone. Its a dog eat dog world. Only family matters. I have had 3 near death experiences and all due to stupidity and self pity. Not anymore. I write my own destiny. Atonement will be asked when I want to not when I'm asked to.
Cheeers
Mucus Boy
No comments:
Post a Comment